We have some fabulous prizes to win if you can answer some of these questions. Please make sure you look at the right magazine and put your answer on a piece of paper, include your name and the question number, and place your answer in the correct box in the Upper School Library. Good Luck!!
Horrible Histories - Issue 21 - Knight Knight
1. When did the Pharoah Narmer rule?
2. In what year was Guy Fawkes caught trying to blow up the Houses of Parliament?
3. What would a knight do if he wanted his son to grow up as a knight?
4. For how many weeks did the English army attack Dunbar Castle in Scotland?
Kick - Issue 103 - Stars of the Season
5. How many did Arsenal lose by in Wenger's 1000th game in charge?
6. When is England's first World Cup game and who is it against?
7. Whose birthday is it on 30th May?
8. Who did Ross Barkley score against on 25th March?
You don't have to answer them all. Just try one or two - you never know what you might win!!